About Me

My photo
An ex-convent girl,USM architecture student,ex-WKKA (architect firm)currently pursuing Master in Architecture. also a *fashionista *very outspoken * business* self-proclaimed moment photographer and photo-poet* handmade enthusiast* enthrall people with my own style and enchanting-self* ambitious* *I love blogging, scrapbooking, stamps..handmades=P *romantika *very active in society *into music and dance and poetry too *definitely demure for first meet.

Followers

banner


We sell Grade and Original Perfumes, Original MIniatures and Vials, Batik Sarawak, Artwork (Handmade Items) and Digital Artwork, and Gifts !!!!!!!

Sticky Notes : Guestbook Promo !

For more updates kindly go to http://www.scrapaperclip.com/

Order form

Full Name:
Email Address:
Contact No.
Delivery Address
Customer
Product of Purchase Perfumes Original
Perfumes miniatures/vials
Handmade Artwork/Guestbooks/Weddings
Digital Design
Batik
Others
Expected date of completion before (handmade items only):
Item's Code/Name/ Card Occasion :(First Choice)
If first choice is not available, what is your second choice ? if not relevant please leave it blank
Quantity/item
Payment Method
Enquiry - We will get back to you in 24hrs

Create a web form here

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.Photos, writings and all artwork designs in this blog are copyrighted to the photographer and creative designer; ME

Hence using artwork designs and photos from this blog is strictly prohibited without the consent from the owner. If you want to use as form of promotion or anything else, just ask oke !

Other images provided that are not stamped with sweet.serenade photos/farah photography do not belong to the blog and author.

Hope all can give your co-operations and credits to the author =P.

For more of my work kindly go to Label: My sweet serenade photos or Scrapaperclip yeah...enjoy !!!

Thanks and happy browsing...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Moved to a new site : www.scrapaperclip.com

I know I have abandon this blog for so long after I have started my own website.

Feel free to follow my personal website on craftingg here 

www.scrapaperclip.com


Dont forget to like my fan page in facebook too yea.

So hurry before I deleted this blog for good =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.